Exercise for Immune Health with B3
Watch for 12 Minutes - Change your Exercise Forever
Vigorous Exercise Benefits your Immune Health
- The Immune System is very responsive to exercise.
- Acute exercise (Vigorous) is now viewed as an important immune system adjuvant.
- Regarding Moderate Exercise . . . when repeated on a regular basis, confers multiple health benefits including decreased illness incidence
The Problem: Most People can't or won't do Vigorous Exercise
The Solution: Light Exercise with B3 Bands simulates Vigorous Exercise in your Body!
We Guarantee you will love your Experience with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Safe as Light Exercise
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3 / B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3 / B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.
We Guarantee Athletes will Experience Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Easy to Follow B3Exercise Videos
BFR Studies / Peer Reviews
Immune Cells Activation From BFR
Peer Review : The Role of Inflammation and Immune Cells in Blood Flow Restriction Training Adaptation
Reference: Frontiers in Physiology
- Blood Flow Restriction with low-intensity training creates a robust metabolic stress (you feel the Burn)
- Creates a greater endocrine (HGH) response
- Recruitment of White Blood Cells including monocytes, macrophages and T cells.
Growth Hormone Release
Study : 11 Males - Large Increase in HGH
CONCLUSIONS: Growth Hormone increased (GH 0.11+/-0.03 to 8.6+/-1.1 ng/ml). These results suggest that short term low intensity resistance exercise with BFR significantly stimulates the exercise-induced GH.
Study : Middle Aged Women
CONCLUSIONS: A significant elevated GH level was observed in the BFR groups when compared with the control group.
Study : 7 Healthy Older Men (70 yo)
CONCLUSIONS: GH increased from rest to 30-min post-exercise and was greater during BFR than without. In conclusion, a single bout of BFR increases the circulating concentrations of GH in older men and may explain the skeletal muscle and peripheral vascular adaptations observed following training with BFR.